Attention! From October 18, the COVID-19 safety conditions and recommendations have been changed
Ladies and gentlemen! We inform you that from October 18, the COVID-19 safety conditions and recommendations have been changed.
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1236 and the decision of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies (protocol № 39),
To visit Lviv Opera, all audience members are required to:
– provide your proof of vaccination against Covid-19;
– OR provide COVID-19 PCR test or Antigen rapid test made within 72 hours before your visit;
– OR provide an appropriate document on recovery from COVID-19; the document should be verified through the Unified state web portal of electronic services, in particular by Diia app.
Staff members will need to see your proof of vaccination or other documents as you arrive at Lviv Opera. Individuals who cannot prove their vaccination or recovery are not permitted to enter Lviv Opera. All artists, orchestra, chorus, and staff will have to do the same.
Children and teenagers under 18 do not currently need to provide proof of vaccination to visit us.
All scheduled performances and concerts are running without changes.
We also want to draw your attention to current safety guidelines when attending performances:
– Only 50% of the total number of seats in the auditorium is available;
– Out of consideration for those around you, please wear a face covering at all times.
We kindly ask you to have the required documents, not to leave them at home and prepare them along with your tickets in advance for a check by the staff member.
Be healthy and enjoy the art!