Rules of Attendance of the Lviv National Opera
- Upon purchasing tickets for the events taking place in the Theatre, visitors agree to the following Rules of Attendance and are obliged to comply with them.
- Visitors shall behave in accordance with the rules of public order, theatre etiquette and fire safety.
- While in the Theatre, visitors shall use its property with care. Any material losses incurred by the Theatre are subject to reimbursement according to rules set by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Should a visitor lose a cloakroom badge or binoculars, he/she shall reimburse its cost.
- Should a visitor lose any of his/her personal belongings, he/she shall contact the cloakroom attendant or the administrator on duty.
- According to the Law of Ukraine on Theatres and theatre craft (Article 12 of Section II), it is allowed to return a pre-purchased ticket with subsequent refund no later than an hour before the performance commencement.
- The Theatre administration reserves its right to change the artist line-up without prior notice. Line-up changes are not considered a valid reason for returning tickets, unless a solo concert or a recital is the case.
- In case of a performance cancellation, the Theatre provides a full refund for the purchased tickets.
- The visitors shall keep their tickets until the end of a performance.
- Should a visitor damage his/her ticket badly or lose it, he/she is not allowed to the performance. Obtaining a ticket copy or getting a refund is not envisaged. The Theatre administration does not bear responsibility for forged tickets and does not consider any complaints concerning the latter.
- It is possible for the children aged 6 or more to visit evening performances, provided that they are escorted by adults and have their own tickets. Children under the age of 4, escorted by adults, are allowed to the morning performances for free – however, they are not provided with a separate seat.
- People with limited physical abilities are strongly advised to contact the Theatre administration while planning their visit by the following number: (032) 255-49-60.
- The visitors are allowed to the Theatre no earlier than 45 minutes prior to the performance commencement. Entering the auditorium is permitted after the first bell and is prohibited after the performance commencement. Should a visitor be late, he/she shall take a seat, proposed by the administrator. It is possible to move to the seat specified in the ticket later during the intermission.
- During a performance, all the communication devices must be turned off or switched to silence/vibration mode.
- In order to preserve copyrights and allied rights, taking photos or recording video/audio of the performance or its parts without a special permit of the Theatre administration is prohibited.
- The visitors who want to present flowers to the artists shall give the bouquets with written notes specifying the receiver to the administrators who shall present them after the performance.
- The visitors are allowed to stay in the Theatre no longer than 20 minutes after the end of a performance.
- Entering the Theatre being dressed inappropriately is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to enter the auditorium for a visitor, who is:
– wearing outer garments
– carrying any foods or drinks
– inebriated or intoxicated in any other way
– carrying weapons, explosive, flammable, poisonous, radioactive substances, thrusting sharp objects, items emitting strong smell and/or pyrotechnics.
– carrying big luggage (suitcase, etc.)
– carrying animals.
- According to the Law of Ukraine on the Prohibition of smoking in public places dated 16.12.2012, it is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the Theatre.
- The visitors violating the rules are not allowed to the auditorium and shall leave the Theatre without getting a ticket refund.
- The information concerning the performance schedule can be received in the Theatre box offices or by calling the following numbers: (032) 255-49-60, http://www.opera.lviv.ua, http://www.facebook.com/lvivopera
- Complaints and proposals are to be sent to the following e-mail address:email@example.com or expressed via phone by calling(032) 255-49-60.